About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, August 27, 2026

June 6-13 2026 Peyton /Luke Huntsville State Park

 We got Peyton and Luke on Saturday.  It has rained so much they really couldn't do much outside, I set up an old TV in my study so they could hook up their x=box.  Luke can play video games all day but Peyton not soo much. We spent Sunday loading the truck and trailer to go camping. Susan was headed to a quilt retreat and the boys and I were headed to Huntsville State Park. We left Monday morning and got to the park about 1:00 pm. We got set up pretty quickly. Peyton loves to do stuff like that but Luke not so much. We had a nice shady waterfront site .  All the boys did for the next 4 days were bike riding and swimming. Peyton fished a little bit. We went back home on Friday and I took them back to Rhondas on Sunday.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive