About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, June 6, 2024

6/4-6/5 Melbourne Beach

 Tuesday morning was another nice morning. About noon Vicki/Alex picked up us and we went to lunch at a kinda Cuban themed restaurant. It was very good. I got a special they were offering which was a fried green tomato blt wrap. Really liked it. I would go back for sure. After that we went to a quilt shop for Susan. We got back home around 5. I was pretty tired. There was going to be a starlink launch at 10:30 pm at the space center but I couldn"t stay up.  Wednesday morning we stayed close to the trailer. I put some shoe racks for Susan around the base of the bed and then had to fix one of the curtain valance on a big window. We went to the beach around 10:30 am so we could watch the manned Boeing Starliner launch. Even though we are about 35 miles away we got a good view. We pretty much had the beach to ourselves. After that we just went home and chilled the rest of the evening.





Boeing Starlink

All thats left


This guy fished by our trailer everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive