About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Garner State Park -April

This blog will put us up to date. I know that they are not in order but don't know how to fix that. We arrived in Garner on Sunday April 15 and left on Friday April 20. This is the perfect time as there are not a lot of people during the week. On weekends and in the summer this is a hopping place and we like the quiet time the best. We biked and made sevral day trips. We also visitied a friend who lives near here. There is no Verizon cell service here. That took a little getting used to. There is Wi Fi at the visitor center. The park host who was working the visitor center (who was also named Susan) was the one who got me thinking about blogging. She has just retired and started full timing and has a blog. I do enjoy reading other rv blogs which gives me ideas on places to go and where to stay. After getting home and thnking about it I decided what the heck, I"ll try it. It will at least make a good journal for us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment. I'm glad that you decided to do it. I really enjoy reading blogs and getting to know other people with the same "mind set". I have met several people through blogging that I would never have met otherwise. RVers are a great bunch of people. Thanks for following along with me and Angel.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive