About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Feb 15--At Riverside

Sammi & Ashley
On Wednesday we picked up Ashley from art and then met Kristi and the other two girls for supper..   Thursday morning Mike/Kristi flew out to Colorado. I had Sammi all day and Susan went to another sewing class for her new machine. I went to the girls valentine parties at school and then we headed back. The girls packed their bags for the lake, did homework, and then I took Kenna & Ashley to gymnastics. Finally home and to bed. Got up Friday morning  and took the two oldest to school. Went and bought some groceries for the lake. Got back and Susan had Sammi ready to head to the lake. Sammi played hooky and she and I headed on up. I got there and unloaded, fed Sammi, put her down for a nap, then built me a fire outside and Relaxed.
Riverside
Add caption


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive