About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Sept 23-29 Its been a nice September

This has been the coolest September I can remember in a long time. We have also had a lot of rain which is good.  Most of our time has been spent at the deer lease. Susan is recovering nicely from her surgery. I have had a lot of back/neck issues. I did get a MRI done and got the not so good results back last Friday. I am going to try the injections to see if they work.We had several folks show up his weekend at the lease and we had fun. We went to Kenna's soccer game and then brought all the girls to the lease with us. Sunday evening I went with Mike Z to look at a deck boat he is considering. It would take the place  of the pontoon boat. It was a nice boat and he may  make an offer on it.
Just Chilling

Kenna is the goalie

Sammi relaxing in the Ranger

Eating Good
People are showing up

Maybe the pontoons replaement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive