About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

NOV 12, 2014 DEER SEASON

Its been awhile since my last post. I dont update much when we are not traveling. We have been at the deer lease most of the time.  My neck upper back issues never got better so I now have surgery scheduled for Dec 3. In the meantime I found out that I have cataracts in both eyes.  Now I have to do cataract surgery around   my neck surgery. I am going to get my right eye done on Nov 20 and the right eye on Dec 18. Trying to get all this done since we will begin to hit the road after Christmas. We have had a good time at the lease and even managed to kill a few deer.
Judy , John Lovett, Lavonna

Kenneth Taylor,John Callahan

Just chilling

chowing down

John Callahans trophy spike 

Holly Grace

Barbra,Kenneth,Rick

Lavonna, Jennifer, Baby John

Adams deer

picking and grinning


Kenneths Deer

Susan doing a little sewing

pork chops and ribs
Davids deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive