About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Nov 25=29 Deer Lease Thanksgiving

The deer hunting was more than slow this week. Only deer I saw were on game cameras. Most all the deer were feeding at night.. We had a nice Thanksgiving day with lots of food. After dinner we shot some skeet. Lori was the winner with her form. Luckily the rain stayed away but it was a warm day. I am heading in today and will come back Wednesday. I have a dentist appointment and it looks like rain so its a good time to go home for awhile.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive