About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Dec 27,2015 A Dreary Day in Junction

We had a pretty good storm last night. I had to put the awning up around 12:38 am.  40 mph winds with hail and rain. 40 degree difference in temperature from yesterday.   Regan, Big Mike and I did a morning hunt. Regan and I saw nothing but Big Mike saw 5 bucks and killed a spike. We had a nice fire  in the fireplace and chilled all day, while it was a cold mist outside..On our evening hunt we had snow. We all saw deer. I saw an 8 pt and a 10 pt. It was a good day.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive