About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Dec 31, 2015 Travel Day Home and New Years Eve

Our plans changed and instead of going to Bandera for New Years we headed home. Susan had forgot that she had signed up for a Quilt Retreat for three days. My day didn't start well as I got my truck stuck in front of the trailer. Reagan pulled me out and I manged to hook up at an angle. We got on the road about 8:30. I stopped in Kerrville to get diesel.  The first station was way too small to get in. The second station the pump was broke. Finally at the third station I was able to fill up.  Kerrville is not a rv friendly place to fill up.  We went down the road a little ways and stopped in Comfort for breakfast. It was uneventful the rest of the way home and we arrived at 4:30. Instead of partying in Bandera we had a quiet evening at home and I was in bed by 8. I was so tired.  Happy New Years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive