About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Jan 1- Feb 11 2017 Its a New Year

There has not been much going on with us so far this year. We are not taking a trip till we go to Canton .Susan has been doing a lot of sewing or rather quilting. She is making a new quilt for our bed, she said it will take a year to finish. I finally passed a huge kidney stone mid January. I'm going to see my urologist to get the stone analyzed. Hope its still the same kind as I have always had which is not good but very common. We  had a late Christmas gathering for the Taylor family in late January. We enjoyed,  but I failed to take any pictures that day. We have gone to a lot of basketball and volleyball games. Sammi is playing basketball, Ashley is playing select volleyball and Mackenna is playing jr. high basketball and select volleyball. This keeps us pretty busy. I have been cleaning the rv getting ready to roll. Most of our trips this year will be spur of the moment and mostly in Texas or Arkansas.  Susan had a lot of allergy problems last year (cedar pollen ?) so it will be interesting to see if she is affected this summer. 
Ashley made this quilt

Ashley volleyball

Mackenna basketball

Sammi basketball
Mackenna volleyball

Luke, Nana, and Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive