About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, May 21, 2018

May 17-20 Keeping the Girls

Thursday morning I left early and headed to Kingwood to take the girls to school. Kristi went to the lake Wednesday morning to try and get a couple of days to relax. Mike Z had an early flight for a business trip. They are still not able to stay inn their house due to the staining and painting  so they are still at a friends house for now. I got all the kids delivered to school and then I went to Home Depot and got a few things I needed. I went back to the Isoms house and just hung out and did a little reading. They have an eight year old Mastiff and he followed me around everywhere to keep me company. I was supposed to stay until The girls got out of school Friday but things came up and Kristi came back so I headed back home. Friday morning was not great as my Kidney stone was giving me a little issues. Friday evening I met Kristi in Dayton and got Ashley and Sammi for the weekend. Mackenna had a dance that night so she was staying with friends for the weekend. Kristi and Mike Z were headed to the lake. Saturday we went to the movies and then took Ashley to Walgreens to get her passport picture as she needs to get her old one renewed. That evening Ashley did some sewing with Susan and Sammi even made a bag to hold her softballs. Everyone slept late Sunday morning.Susan left early to go to a week long quilt retreat. Later I carried the girls back to Kingwood.
Hooch


Ashley   Sammi

Mackenna


Sammi got up early but her and Maggie went back to sleep

At the movies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive