About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, July 6, 2018

6/30/2018 A Short Move Today

We have a one night stay before we get to Degray Lake. We could only squeeze 4 days of reservations there. We will meet Jamie&Belinda there as they went a different direction. We picked Lake Nimrod for our lay over. We got on the road about 11:00 am.as I called ahead to see if our site was open. It only took us about an hour and 15 minutes to get there. Our site was nice but tough to get into.  Two big pines and a narrow road. Finally wormed my way in about 10 minutes. It was a nice park but we had no cell/internet service.  I also couldn't get satellite tv.  Full shade which we like but comes with a price. Whew we are roughing it now.  Maggie and I took several walks and this is a nice little park. We cooked a ribeye for supper and watched DVD movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive