About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sept 3-11 Grandparents Day and Its Still Hot

It has been the hottest September we have had in awhile. At last I don't have to worry about mowing the grass every 5 days.  I have been going to the deer lease but don't get much done after 11:00. Kevin has been doing a lot of clearing brush and starting on his little cabin. Both Peyton and Luke had grandparents day at their schools so we went and had lunch with them. Also Ashley started school volleyball so we now have games on Tuesday,Thursday and Friday nights. Susan left yesterday for Adams and I'm heading back to the deer lease.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive