About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, May 31, 2021

May 28, 2021 A Lazy Day


Happy hour



never seen trash cans built this way


We were in no hurry today. Susan forgot her thread 
 for her sewing machine so we had to go to Hobby Lobby . We made a dry run to the Convention Center on the way to check out the parking . Im not a fan of driving in New Orleans , of course I don"t like any big citys. We came back to camp and just chilled the rest of the day.  I cooked hamburgers for supper.  First volleyball game starts at 9:00 in the morning and the last one starts at 7:30 pm. I probably won"t last all day.....This post is formatted wierd because I was having some kind of computer problems.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive