About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, June 2, 2022

June 1 2022 Lake Lewisville

Watching deer feed from my recliner inside



 I got a really good nights sleep and didn't wake up till about 5:30. We didn't have any wind blowing this morning and it was a little more humid but still pleasant . I took a walk around the campground loops but again not many folks stirring. I saw quite a few animals moving around.  After Susan got up we sat out for awhile and I cooked breakfast.  She did a little sewing and later I took a nap outside in my chair. Around 2 we headed over to Richards. For supper we went to Pappadeaux's for supper. It was a nice evening.  When we got home there had been a pretty good storm there. For some reason we couldn't get our satellite to work, I couldn't figure it out so we streamed tv thru our hotspot on our phone. In the morning I will work on that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive