About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nov 13-20 Peyton comes to visit

Not a whole lot to report on at the deer lease. The deer have figured out that its better to feed at night than during the day. This happen every year. but seemed to happen quicker this year. I put up a new tree climber but so far have only seen one deer in that area. Lots of squirrels feeding in the white oak trees. When going back to camp at night I have been seeing lots of rabbits feeding.  I went to Byran and brought Peyton and Kristen home for a few days. He is really growing too fast. He went to his first resteraunt when we met Pam and Mom at the Cracker Barrell  for Moms birthday. Peyton was really good as he just sat and looked around. He actually got to eat some chicken/dumplings gravy and he loved it. Its the first time he got food on a spoon and tasted it. Not a whole lot else going on. i did mow the yard which I hope will be the last time this year. I am headed back to the lease today.
View from a tree climber

Sitting in a tree

Mike & Peyton

Just chilling at Cracker Barrell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive