About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, May 2, 2016

April 27-May 1 2016 Grandkids

On Wednesday Kyle brought Peyton and Luke down. He was going to work on Kevin's car and we were watching the boys. This is the first time we have had both of them together. Talk about forces of nature,,it was like two EF 5 tornado's .   They were good but I had forgotten what abundant energy was. I wish it had been a little drier outside so they could have done more. Kerry and Mom came one day to see them and Pam came one evening.The boys had a good time, I think Maggie was glad to see them go.  They left Friday evening as Sammi arrived. She is spending the weekend with us. On Saturday morning I headed to the George R Brown Center to watch Mackenna play volleyball. It was raining so hard I decided to go back home and go on Sunday instead. O.f course by 11 it had cleared out and was sunny all day. I just hung around the house and watched movies with Sammi.  On Sunday morning Sammi and I headed to the volleyball tournament. Mackenna was playing on court 55. It took us a while to maneuver thru the crowds and find them. Lots of teams as they had 60 courts set up with games going on. Kenna finished up around 2 and I headed home for some much needed rest.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive