About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 24, 2017 Another Cool April Day

Wow, it was 46 when I got up this morning. That's pretty cool for Texas this time of year. The wind layed during the night so it feels pretty good.  I was able to sleep till about 6 am. Maggie and I took a nice walk around the lake shore. When I got back I let Sissy out also while I cooked me some breakfast. Around 10 I headed to Madisonville to pick up Susan from Big Pines (quilt retreat) . It was about an hour drive from here. When we got back we made a stop in Crockett at Walmart, then headed back toward camp. We were about 7 miles from camp when I got a call from Rick and Sylvia, they were sitting at our camp. They had just driven up from Westwood Shores where they are camped to look around and saw our trailer. We had a good visit, they thought about moving up here with us till Saturday but dr. appointments got in the way. After they left Susan took a nap and the dogs and I chilled outside. When Susan got up we stayed outside till dark, it was such a nice evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive