About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, August 4, 2017

August 3, 2017 Grandkids for the Weekend

We decided to get Peyton and Luke for a few days. Ashley wanted to come over also so we headed to Kingwood and picked her up then on to Bryan. Peyton and Luke were excited and ready to roll. We got their things loaded and hit the road home. We stopped in New Waverley at Subway and got lunch. The boys talked to everyone that came in. Ashley kept them entertained on the ride home. I was hoping they might take naps but that didn't happen. They had plenty of energy when we got home. They played with toys inside and outside. It was hot and muggy outside. Everyone had a good supper and snacks. The boys love to take baths so that was pretty easy. Around 8 Peyton told nana he was ready for bed so she put him down in our bed. She is sleeping with Peyton and I'm sleeping with Luke. Luke wasn't ready to go to bed but I put him down at 8:35. He was asleep in 10 minutes. I hope to sleep well tonight cause I know tomorrow will be busy.
Waiting for food at Subway








Watching "The Good Dinosaur"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive