About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, August 6, 2017

August 5, 2017 Busy Little Boys

Everyone slept well again last night. Luke was the first one up about 6:30 and Peyton followed up about 6:50. They were pretty still and watched cartoons for awhile. After that they were back to playing with trucks and trains. They never get tired of playing and the soundtrack is entertaining. Ashley sleeps late and it worried Peyton when she didn't get up.  Since it was still wet outside here I carried them to the park in town after breakfast. They played and played. Its shady there but it was so muggy I was sweating just watching them. No breeze at all. Once I wore out I rounded them up and we headed back home. Peyton wanted to stay all day. Ash was up when we got back and they were so glad. They started watching a movie "The Polar Express" then ate some lunch and then down for a nap. in the meantime Adam came by for a visit. Around 2:30 I carried Ashley to Dayton to met some friends, she is going with them to San Antonio till Wednesday. On the way home I stopped by Dominos and picked up a pizza for supper.. Luke was up when I got home but Peyton was still sleeping. I finally had to wake him up as he had a 3hr 10 minute nap. I wanted him to be able to go to bed that night. They finished watching their movie and then started another one. They are still pushing trucks and trains while watching but sometimes they will freeze and be in the zone looking at the movie. We only got a little rain today so I went and got the Ranger and we rode it till I wore out. They had pizza for supper , got their baths, played and were in bed at 8:40. It sure is quiet when they are in bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive