About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Sept 10-27 Finally Back at Mack Creek

I have still done a few debris clean ups for a few folks. I also have been cleaning out my buildings that got flooded. I have been surprised at what I was able to save. I had several battery powered tools that got underwater. After drying out my drill and impact wrench worked. The battery charger and several batteries were shot. My welding machine made it but my wire welder didn't. I got a lot of things hauled off that I didn't need . Still have stuff spread everywhere. I was finally able to get back up to Mack Creek. I have been mowing most every day. Eddie has been here off and on. He has been doing road work and fixing creek crossings. The rains really washed our main road but they will look like a smooth highway when he gets thru. The weather has been humid and hot. The first 4 days the mosquitos were as bad as I have ever seen them. I went home for a couple of days as Mackenna's volleyball season started for Jr. High. They won their first game easily. The next night we went to Cody Gollnisch"s wedding. It was still hot when I got back to the lease. I had to take the Ranger in to the shop and hope to get it back soon.  Susan has just stayed home and sewed. She went to Pam's and spent the night and they just ran around.
Back to Camp

Doing a little mowing

Sometimes you have to change a flat

Road Work

Kenna

Maggie snuggled up

Eddie killed him a piggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive