About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, March 17, 2023

March 15, 16 2023 Canyon Lake

The boys got early Wednesday morning. I tried not to wake them when I took Cooper out for his walk but they popped up when I opened the door.  The wind was still blowing when I went outside. As soon as it was daylight the boys went to riding their bikes. I sat out by my little firepit till Susan got up. She came out and sat awhile. After breakfast i took the boys to run some errands. We went to the dam and we walked across it, then we went to the store and back to camp. They played outside and after lunch I let them go swimming for awhile. The sun had come out and it was as warm as it was going to get. When we got back I took the boys to the showers and let them clean up.  They rode bikes till supper time. Peyton started felling bad and was sluggish and tired. He was running a temperature of 102.1.  We gave him some medicine and bluebell ice cream.  The next morning he still had a little fever of 100,2 but felt better.  It was a light mist outside and was going to be like that all day untill a front came in tonite. It was supposed to turn cold and even more windy. We decide to pack up and head home.  A trailer is not fun with a sick kid and nasty weather.  Spring break camping is over. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive