About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, April 10, 2023

April 7-9 Easter Weekend

Friday morning we headed up to the lake to spend Easter weekend Mike/Kristi and the girls. Kenna was coming in from A&M.  It drizzled and rained most of the way up there. We didn"t get out much due to the weather.  The girls played 42 with some of their friends and the rest of us just visited and watched the Astros.  Everyone stayed up pretty late except for me an Cooper. Saturday morning the weather was much better. Cooper and I took a few walks. Mike Z mowed and weeded eated the yard. We just piddled and visited mostly. Mike Z and Kenna went on a jet ski ride. The river is up pretty high and has a lot of debris so no boat riding. That night we had a little fire outside for a while. Sunday morning I got to sleep late as Cooper was wore out and didn"t stir till about 6:20.  It was a very nice morning as we sat out on the deck. Around lunch time we packed up and headed home. I stopped in Riverside at Talents and picked up some link sausage as I like everything they make. Once we got home we all took naps, later I finally unloaded the bed of my truck from our previous trip. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive