About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Canton -Its been cool

Its been cool here in Canton this week. If not for the wind the weather would have been perfect. It sure didn't stop the crowds. Saturday was pretty crowded , people everywhere. Susan did find some hardware for her cabinets and I bought a wallet for me. A lot of us brave souls  went to a wine bar after supper on Friday night. It was karaoke night and yep I dazzled the crowd , sure made some of the other folks sound real good.We all survived and had a good time. I have been waiting all week for my propane tank to run out and of course it did during the night at 1:30 in the morning.Oh well got all the goody out of it before I switched to the other tank. Lots of folks will leave today but we plan to stay till Monday. Sunday turned out to be a beautiful day. Not as crowded as the last three days. We sure had fun. I lost my wallet. i got on the Internet and started canceling cards. Susan went to the main office to see if anyone had found it. They hadn't yet but the lady got on the radio and just so happens a lady had found it and turned it in to a police officer. Wow got it back with what little cash I had in it still there. Later that evening we all went to a little Mexican food restaurant and then back to the trailers.  We leave for home tomorrow.  Its been a great week..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive