About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 9--Almost Spring Break

The picture color is off--not yellow in real life????
Things seem to be moving slower but finishing work just takes longer. The granite is in  and so is the floor trim. I got the washer and dryer back in the utility room. Sure is nice to be able to do clothes again at home. One funny thing happened when I went to hook up the washer. No place to put the drain hose. It was sheetrocked over and painted. Been walking by that for days and never noticed. At least it was an easy fix.I was able to move the tv from my study back into the living room , which is finished except for a little touch up work. We are not going to move our new furniture in untill everything is complete. Our appliances are supposed to be delivered Monday and it will be nice to have a fridge,stove, microwave,sink,dishwasher again.Painting ,trim and puttiing on all the hardware on cabinets is about all that is left. We are going to leave Wednesday to go to Riverside with the grand kids for a few days. Hope the weather will be nice. I also started putting in my garden this week. I put out some tomato plants and peppers hoping that we will not have another frost. Also Kyle called and said the baby will be a boy and his name will be James Payton Taylor. Due in July. Kristin sent the sonogram pictures but I have not downloaded them from my phone yet.

1 comment:

  1. Looks real nice Mike, going to have new home when all is done.Real nice.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive