About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, March 22, 2013

March 21-- Ready to move back in

We are almost complete with the remodeling. Friday the granite guy will come back to do some touch-up and polishing and he will be finished. Our general contractor finished up Thursday evening. The people doing the back splash will be here the first week of April to install and that's it folks. Our living room furniture is due to be delivered Monday. I moved the trailer back to its resting spot yesterday, no more hopping between it and the house.  Now all we have to do is clean up the house and start moving all our stuff back in. It hasn"t been to bad but I am glad its over. We have a little more than a month to get everything settled before we head out on our first trip of the year to Tennessee..  On a side note since we are not going to be gone all summer I decided to put a little garden in this year. I got it all disked up and a few tomato's and peppers planted.   Think I will just plant a little squash and hope we don"t have a drought again like the last time I planted a garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive