About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Saturday June 22===Paint Day

Peytons room
I got up early this morning and took Maggie for a nice walk while letting my coffee make. At home my pot has a timer on it so its always ready when I get up. It was nice outside about 70 degrees. This is a big older rv park we are staying in. It is only about a half mile to Kyles. When Susan got up and ready we headed over to Kyles. Susan was going to an all day childbirth class with Kristen and Kyle had to work. That left me pretty much my own boss. Even though I am not much of a painter, my goal was to finish up Peyton's room.  All I needed to do was the doors and trim. I did the window seal and the doors first. Then I taped all the trim and floor and painted that. While I let that dry I went back to the trailer and got Maggie. I then went to Discount tires and made an appointment for Monday morning to put tires on trailer. I was hoping to get one more summer on these tires but after checking them this morning I decided to change them now. I am not going to put really expensive tires on it as I just need this year and next year. We are making plans to go to Alaska after that and I will put new really good tires on it before we head out. Anyway after that I went back and put a second coat of paint on everything. After that dryed I took all the tape off and cleaned up. It turned out pretty good. Later that evening when every one got home we headed out to eat for supper. After that we went back to the trailer and I was beat and headed to bed.
Rommel
Kristen and Peyton
Kyle,Rommel, and Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive