About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunday'''June 23 Peyton"s Room

We got up this morning and just chilled for awhile.  About 8:30 we headed over to Kyle"s. He had already left to finish a pressure cleaning job that he needed to finish. All that was left was staining about 600 feet of fence. They had problems with the original stain the owner wanted and had to get a different kind. Turned out to be an all day job. Susan and Kristen started sorting clothes for Peyton. I took everything out of his room and then vacuumed the carpet. After that I hooked up the steam cleaner and cleaned it. Now I had to wait till it dried so I could start moving furniture in there. Susan and Kristen then left to go to her grandmothers to  get a bassinet and also let Susan see her quilting trailer. Evidently she has about 20 different machines and lots of stuff.   While they were gone I put together a baby crib and a rocker recliner.  I moved lots of things into Peyton's room. He has so much stuff. At least now you could walk thru the front bedroom.  They were amazed at the transformation when they got back. Susan finished hemming the curtains she made and then I hung a " Noah"s Ark " quilt Susan also made. Finally everything was about done and the room is ready. When Kyle got in we got some supper , chilled for awhile and we headed back to the trailer. We are leaving in the morning for the Guadalupe river. My pictures didn't turn out very well with my phone, don't know why I didn't use my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive