About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 6

Kyle stayed at the hospital with Kristin last night. Susan and Maggie stayed at the trailer and I stayed with Peyton. He kinda did a cluster feeding from 8 till 12. Went to sleep and slept till I woke him up at 5:30 am, I knew he had to be hungry so I changed him and fed him and back to sleep he went. Kyle came home about 6:20 to shower and head to work. Susan came about 7:30 and then headed to hospital to see Kristen. Her fever has dropped and holding steady. Kristen's fever stayed down all day. the blood cultures came back normal so they think she might have just a low grade infection. Peyton had a good day and stayed awake more. Maybe he will sleep more tonight. He is eating well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive