About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 9----Last day in Bryan

I rolled back into Bryan about noon. Susan headed home from the lake. I went by and checked on Peyton and he was doing fine. Headed back to the trailer and started getting it ready to roll tomorrow. Went back to Kyles and watched the Texan game. Peyton was in one his feeding frenzy modes and stayed up till about 9:30. He will probably sleep well tonight. I will go see him in the morning before I leave.
stretching out to sleep 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive