About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

OCT 17-21 Pleasent Days at Mack Creek

I got back up to Mack Creek early Thursday morning. It was a nice chilly moring. John Callahan was the only person still at camp. He pretty much moves on on Oct 1 and stays till atl least Christmas. I worked on feeders and deert stands. Randy came up Friday to do some bow hunting. On Saaturday John and Jen brought the twins up for a little while. We took them riding on Ranger. They liked it and it put them to sleep before we got back. Eddie showed up also and stayed till Monday. It was a nice quiet few days. With the cooler weather the deer were really moving. We had a buck come up to camp and visit before he decided to leaves us. They will do funny things when there chasing does. I pretty much got everthing done I needed and jsut relaxed and walked the woods some. I left Tuesday to go home and mow yard and to go to the dentist Wednesday morning. Will prbably come back THursday.
The Twins

Good warm fire

Frances wants John to share a little rabbit 

John and Randy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive