About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Waiting for the Cold Front-----Sept-0ct 3

We have had lots of rain here at the deer lease. Mosquito's are tough in the woods but not too bad around camp. I have got several feeders going. We have really enjoyed riding around the lease in "Ranger " . I did get all the rye grass patches disked up and ready to plant. We should get some pretty rye grass patches this year. I still have a little mowing to do and also need to put in a new hot water heater in the main camp shed. Susan is going to meet Kristi today and pick Mackenna up. She should have fun shooting guns and riding "Ranger".  The first nice cold front should be here tomorrow. I just can"t wait.
Eating a little corn

They clearcut and burned this area
John Callahan checking out a new stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive