About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dec 20-23 Blurry Eye,,Taylor Christmas, Neck Good

My left eye is taking longer to heal and clear up. It is getting better every day but I expected much quicker heal times..Now I understand why they wait between eyes.Anyway it has been a busy few days. On Saturday we had the Taylor Christmas. We had a good time visiting and our two new additions (Tillley and Nate) did very well.They were both happy baby's.That evening we went to a baby shower/graduation party for one our friends daughter. She is due in January and graduated from University of Houston this month.Sunday morning we went to Tilly's confirmation. As soon as that was over we headed to Bryan to have Christmas with Peyton. They were not able to make the Taylor Christmas. Peyton has grown so much since we have seen him in Sept. He had a fun time pulling all the paper out of the bags. He has lots of new toys to play with now. We stayed a couple of hrs and headed home. A very long day. Monday morning I went to my spine dr. They took xrays and said I was healed and no more restrictions. That was good news.Now I can finish getting the trailer ready to roll.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive