About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dec 23-25 Christmas

On Tuesday I started packing the trailer I went and got  my propane bottles filled. Wednesday I had a early eye Dr appointment. They said my eye was healing fine and would continue to get better every day. Headed home and finished getting the trailer ready. We had a quiet Christmas eve. On Christmas day we went to Kristi's to watch the girls  open their gifts. Later we went home and Kevin,Jen and the boys came over.When they left and we just chilled .We head to Junction tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive