About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, March 4, 2016

March 3, 2016 Day 1 at Canton

It was a beautiful day at Canton. It was about 60 when I got up at 5.  Maggie and I took a walk while my coffee was brewing. At first looking at the parking lot I thought it had rained, then I realized that it was dry where I was standing. I walked in front and I could see water pouring out of Jimmy's trailer. The leak was coming from inside so I just blocked the water.When Jimmy got up he said a seal on his water pump had blown. Luckily it just flooded the front compartment. Easy fix. Susan,Patricia, and Vicky went to Walmart and then a quilt shop. We just sat and chilled outside. When the girls got back we headed different directions to shop till we dropped. Susan and I went up the hill to look at all the junk first. When I wore out I headed back to the trailer for my nap. Susan stayed out till about 2. We built a nice fire for the evening and had a good supper. John ,Jennifer and the twins made it here about 8:45. We got them set up  Michelle and her husband got here about 9 and set up beside Dean/Pat. I went to bed after that, way past my bed time.
no crowds today


Susan

Maggie likes the sun

Happy Hour

Dean & Pat

Time to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive