About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

March 4, 2016 Day 2 Canton Texas

I slept a little later this morning almost 6 before I got up. It was a chilly morning about 38 degrees. It warmed up pretty fast and turned into another gorgeous day. There was more people out and about today. I bet tomorrow it will be a lots of people. Susan and I browsed around some till Lil John showed up  and then he and I went back to the hill. After he wore me out walking  I headed back to camp. Susan stayed out till almost 3. Jimmy ,Dean and I tended  to camp. I had cooked a big pot of chili for supper so everything was ready when all the folks got back. We had a nice fire and a good evening.
Our group this year

Dean, Jimmy, Lil John

Holly Grace 

Holly and Susan

Britney,Dean,Patricia,Vicky,Jimmy

JC, Michele,Britney, Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive