About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

May 17,2017 Just Chilling

I didn't sleep well last night which is unusual for me. My back was hurting so I got up a little before 5. I took the dogs out and let them run loose for awhile as there were not any other folks up and about.  We went back in and watched a little morning news and surfed the internet. It was a cloudy morning and we didn't get much of a sunrise. The wind sure picked up during the day, glad we don't need the awning out for shade. Susan set her sewing machine up so she could do a little sewing.  I just piddled around all day.  One of our neighbors are from League City. They have been coming here for 25 years. One nice thing about our site is I can stake Maggie and Sissy out as we have lots of room. For supper we had one of my favorites, chili dogs, simple and good.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive