About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

May 19, 2017 Computer issues and a great evening

It was a really nice morning when I got up, There was a slight breeze and it wasn't too humid. I wasted about 2 hrs tying to get my laptop or Susan's laptop to connect to my hotspot. Just no luck at all and it frustrated me.  Outside I tried to connect my ipod to my phone and couldn't do it either. I considered throwing all into the lake but I didn't. When Susan got up she could connect her laptop and ipad to her phone so it was only me that had issues.  We chilled outside and watched our neighbors load up and head home on both sides of us. They both come here several times during the year. After a late breakfast we ran to Walmart for a few things. Susan's allergies returned this morning and she didn't feel well so when we got back she laid down.  I piddled with my computer undoing the latest updates and restoring to a recovery point a couple of days ago . Nothing worked so I gave up again. Later when I was trying to connect my ipod to my phone I noticed a string of letters on my Wi-Fi password on my phone. Somehow I must have added them inadvertently. Once I put a new password in everything connected again, yes the problem was always me.  We had a really nice breeze in the evening and we sat out by the water till dark. We didn't see any gators today. Looks like rain for Saturday and Sunday so we may go home tomorrow. We will decide when we get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive