About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 20-----Lost Phone day

Well, no baby yet. Susan and Kristen went to run errands this morning. Kyle had to work today. I was leaving to go to Kyles and realized I had no phone. This is not unusual for me. I hadn't been many places but still couldn't find it. I went back to Kyles house where I had been earlier doing a few things. No luck so I went to the dealership and borrowed Kyles phone to call Susan. I thought maybe I had left my phone in her car that morning.  Nope , not there. Later when Susan got  back I took her phone and started tracing all my travels calling my number. No luck doing that. I went back to the trailer feeling defeated.  I had about decided to go to Verizon and report my phone lost and get a new one. Kristen said lets go back to the house one more time and look around again especially in the couch. We got there and she had put her purse on the couch and walked away. I reached down to move it and sure enough down between the cushions it was. It wasn't ringing because I had left the volume turned off. I showed 15 missed calls from Susan's phone. I was happy happy when I found it.  I really had missed the navigation app when I was running around town looking for different stores.  Anyway no pictures today and no baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive