About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, January 8, 2018

Jan 1-8 2018 Lukes 3rd Birthday

The new year started out very cold for us. We got back from Junction yesterday ahead of the weather. I dropped Susan off and headed to the deer lease to drain the water in our trailer. I decided to wait until the bad cold was over before hunting.  It did get in the low twenties for three days at home. We had new years dinner at Belinda's and after that we just stayed home. On Thursday I went back to the deer lease and hunted that evening. Friday I brought the Ranger and Kevin's 4-wheeler home. Saturday I went first to lake Somerville and then on to Bryan. Susan's back and allergies were terrible and she stayed home. I went to check out Rocky Creek COE park to see what sites were open. The park is still completely closed but may reopen in April. It has been closed since the floods two years ago. I then headed to Luke's birthday party. It was at a Powersports facility and the kids all had a great time.. I finally got home around 8:30 pm.          







                                                             s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive