About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Dec 23-26 Its Christmas

Adam and Andrea came in on Friday. They made their rounds on Saturday. I got home on Saturday and spent the day cleaning my ruck from the deer lease. I finally got it cleaned inside and out. We are taking it Monday to Bryan so we can carry the boys trampoline. I'm sure going to hate taking it back to the lease after its so clean. I cooked a big pot of chili early Sunday morning as we had our Christmas with A & A later that day. Mike Z, Kristi and the girls came over for lunch also. Our Christmas is done in shifts this year. This doesn't happen often but I forgot to take any pictures Sunday.  Monday morning we picked Mom up and headed to Bryan to have Christmas with the boys. Kevin was also there as he came in from West Virginia on Saturday. Peyton and Luke had a good haul. We left about 7:30 that morning and got home about 4:45. Makes for a long day. Christmas morning we went and watched the girls open their gifts. Kristi cooked breakfast and we had a great morning. That evening Kevin came home to spend the night. He will leave to go back to West Virginia on Sunday.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive