About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, December 31, 2018

Dec 26-30 Back to Mack Creek

Thursday night we got a heck of a rainstorm. It was over about 8:30 am and I headed on to the deer lease. There was water everywhere. It cleared up an then it was pretty. Kevin got here about lunch time. We just rode around looking at things,. That evening we just built a little fire and chilled. I hunted in the woods Friday morning, It was sure pretty but I saw no deer. I checked all my cameras ad actually had one daylight buck picture, but the rest were all night pics. Kyle came up Friday evening. John Jennifer and the kids came in to spend the night, They were coming back from Arkansas. We had a good weekend just not really hunting much but we did eat well. Sunday morning it just set in and rained. We all loaded up and left. I will probably come back on Tuesday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive