About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, July 20, 2020

July 14-19 Peyton and Luke have Arrived

Tuesday I went to Bryan and picked up Peyton and Luke, We got back to camp about 1:00. They played outside untill about 4 and then we went to the lake swimming. Luke wouldnt venture very far from bank. He did get in the float with Susan for a short while.  Peyton played all over. When we got back to camp they played with a sprinkler I set up, We had supper and they played till about 7:30. I gave them showers outside and they went inside to chill for awhile till bedtime.  That night Maggie got sick with diarrhea and it was not a good night. She continued with this for the next few days. When we got home I took her to the vet. She got some medication and finally by saturday she was better. The boys played outside everyday all day long. They met a few other kids to play with. They were wore out at night and went to bed very easy.  We came home on Friday arriving about noon, The boys played outside the rest of the day. They were up early saturday morning , they played out while I mowed the yard. Later that day we went to town and visited great granma for awhile. On Sunday I carried the boys back home.                                                                   





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive