About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Aug 23, 2021 Another Hot Day in Waco

 It was 78 when I got up this morning. We did have a nice breeze coming off the lake so it was pretty nice  outside. We had a bright full moon when I got up. There were deer bedded down thruout the park as I took my morning walk. When Susan got up we sat out till about 9:30 am.  After breakfast I took Susan to one of her favorite quilt shops here. We got home about lunch time and we both took naps. It made 97 by four in the evening. I watched the Little League World Series games and stayed cool. We decided just to head on home in the morning. We might just make some volleyball games tomorrow night if I"m not too tired.  Mackenna is on Varsity and Ashley is in Jr Varsity.  We have been on the road for two months so we are ready to get home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive