About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, August 6, 2021

July 30-August 5 Boondocking, Snowy Mountain Range, Laramie

 It sucks not having internet connection. We do get phone and text with a little data at times. We are at one of my favorite places. Since I have to drive somewhere to do my blog its going to be bare minimum just so I can remember later. Im not going to caption the pictures. The highlight of these days was when I got bit by a dog ( austrailian shepherd).  I was on my walk and actually had walked by this camp earlier. There were two young ladies and 4 dogs camping.  I think the shepherd was just protecting but he got me in the hand and back of thigh. I had my 9mm on me but didn"t use it. I thought my walking stick (golf club type ) would sway his attack. Nope it did not. The girls got him put up in their car. They were more upset than me. They cleaned my wounds with their first aid kit. They said he has never done that before but will always be leashed up in the future. I was very nice but I did tell them when Im walking and they come at me again they would be shot no questions asked.  I also swapped waking sticks to something much heavier.  Moving on, we went to the Snowy Mountain Range one day and it was beautiful as usual. We run into Laramie at least every other day. We did run to Cheyenne one day.  The weather has been cool and we have had some evening rainstorms. 











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive