About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 12,13,14,15 2014 Swim Swim Swim, Artesian Springs

Sammi and I were up at 6:15. She took Maggie for a walk while I drank my coffee.It was fairly nice outside. After everyone else got up later we scrambled eggs and bacon. John & Jen arrived about 9:30 am. I was surprise they got there so early.The twins Holly and John were excited. We pretty much swam all day and the girls played with the twins. Not a lot of pictures as I forgot to charge my battery. We grilled chicken  and had corn on the cob for supper. Mike and Kristi got here about 9:15 pm They got set up and the girls slept over there. Tomorrow should be a fun day if we don't get rain. We got quite a rain Thursday night but it was over by morning. We did lots of swimming all day and the kids had a blast. That evening we put our tent canopy's up as the weather looked like it might rain. We just got finished and the rain and hail came down. Little Johns canopy was destroyed but the others survived. Power went out in the camp ground.  Johns friends showed up and got set up. More rain came down till about 8:00 pm. Power came back on about 8:30 pm. For the next two days we swam and ate. Fun was had by all. We left early Sunday morning as we have a quick turnaround. Tuesday morning we leave for the summer. For some reason we lost our cell phone service so I couldn't update my blog. Also I didnt  take as many pictures as normal as I was always busy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive