About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 1 2016 A Nice Day


August 1, 2016

It was a really nice morning. Maggie and I took a short walk along the river. Susan got up early around 6:30 so I started our fire pit and we sat outside watching hummingbirds and listening to the river run. Later I cooked breakfast and we ate outside. The temperature stayed around 60 till 11:00. We cleaned up and ran into Dolores so we could use the internet and phones. We drove to McPhee Reservoir and looked around.  We didn’t think much of the campgrounds there. The lake is very pretty but they don’t have any day use areas.  We headed back to camp and chilled out. That evening the camp host came by and said there was a bear sighting earlier. Maggie and  will go on bear patrol tomorrow. I cooked chili for supper and we had a nice evening.
Oh No its closed

McPhee Reservoir
Enjoying the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive