About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 26 Mckennas Birthday

Mackenna turned 14 today. Time flies by and she has grown to be a young lady. I still want them all to be young children. We went to their lakehouse today to celebrate. It was a miserable rainy cold day. Mike Z, his brother Chris and I put up plastic sheeting all around the porch to give us a wind break. With a portable propane heater we could keep the temperature fairly comfortable. All the kids pretty much stayed inside the game room and played ping pong. Susans allergies were terrible so we left before supper and headed home. If she doesn"t feel better we might not go to Junction in the morning. I didn't get any pictures of Kenna just too much going on. Susan went to bed when we got home so I wont load the truck till in the morning in case we don't leave.
Aleeta gets the girls

Kristi gets the dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive