About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Friday, December 1, 2017

November 18- 30 It"s a Tough Life

I"ve been living mostly at Mack Creek. The deer have not cooperated but I still enjoy just piddling around. We have had really warm days but we did get a few chilly mornings. Susan's back is doing much better, she"s back to normal. Her and Pam were in a car accident when a lady hit them in Crosby but no one was hurt except one of Susan's sewing machines.  Its in the sewing hospital now.  For Thanksgiving we went to Kingwood and helped serve food for the flood victims. We all went back to Kristi"s house afterward and had chili and then back to the lease. I came back home yesterday to load Susans car as she is heading to a quilt retreat. I'm heading back to the deer lease today.
Max is waiting for someone to feed him

Ready to go to deer lease

Max and John eating peanuts

A cool sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive