About Me

My photo
Susan retired from education in May 2011 and I retired in December 2011 . We are not full timers but do travel a lot. We enjoy traveling around the country. There are many beautiful places in the USA and we are going to try and see all of them while we can.

Monday, October 15, 2018

Oct. 10- 14 Finally a little Cool Weather-Still Busy

I got home Tuesday morning. Susan was busy cleaning out her sewing room to make a little room for her new machine. It was still too wet to do any mowing.We went to Mackennas game in Pasadena . We came straight home after wards as I decided to  move a daybed out of Susans room. We don't use it that much and it will give her a lot more space. Wednesday morning the Bernina guy showed up at 8:15. He got the machine set up and then he and Susan practiced with it for several hours. I cleaned up the garage and made it presentable. I also did some mowing along the road and at Kevin's. I'm letting my yard dry a little bit more. Thursday morning I worked on our drain from the kitchen, I don't know why but it will plug up sometimes. My tractor is at the lease so I had to use my lawn tractor and wagon to move the power snake. I then did a little spraying for weeds hopefully for the last time this year. We went to Ashleys volleyball game Thursday night. Friday morning I was able to mow the front yard and 3/4 of the back. Friday night we went to Kennas volleyball game in Kingwood. After that game we went to Humble to watch Ashly play in a tournament, we saw their first game which they won, they played again later that night but we headed home. Saturday morning we went to Sammi"s softball game at 9:00 am. After that we went to see Ashleys two more games in their tournament. When we got home I was able to finish mowing the rest of the backyard. Sunday I  just chilled out till Kyle came. He replaced the bendix on my Ranger.  As usual we ran into a few more issues but finally it was put back together and it runs good now. Tomorrow I'm headed to the deer lease for a week. we are supposed to get our first real cold front along with more rain.

Cleaned up and rearranging
Its set up

Long Arm Quilter

So much fun
Ashley

Mackenna

Sammi

Toothless

the Bendix sits inside gear case above fly wheel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive